An essential part of every Siemens building controls project done by ECD is making sure our customers are trained on how to use their system. Customer training consists of a combination of on-site field training, web-based training, and structured in-person courses taught by Siemens certified instructors. The training offered by Siemens can be completed at their corporate location in Buffalo Grove or in courses offered locally by ECD. There are multiple levels of Desigo classes offered from a beginner introduction course offered online up to a Master Operator course. Please contact us if you are interested in more information about training opportunities.
JUNE 13-15th 2023 – EC&D Training Course
ST 9203 – Desigo Workstation I
Overview: Learn how to monitor and control your Desigo CC Management Station through hands-on guided exercises and discussions. A scenario-based skills assessment at the end of the course allows you to put into practice the knowledge you have learned.
Participants: For users of Desigo CC whose role is to perform day-to-day operations on a Desigo CC Management Station.
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Launch, log-on and navigate the Desigo CC Management Station
- Perform Event Management
- Utilize Fast Treatment and Multiple Fast Treatment
- Employ Advanced Treatments: Investigative Treatment, Assisted Treatment and Automatic Treatment
- Explain the workflow of Desigo CC
- Navigate a Desigo CC graphic
- Command and release points from a graphic
- Utilize Related Items via the contextual pane
- Create a new trend log object in a BACnet device
- Create a Trend View Definition
- Manually collect trend data
- Apply exceptions to an existing schedule
- Utilize Log Viewer to locate historical data
- Run, execute, modify and save reports
- Initiate Remote Notification