DDC Technician & Programmer
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Minimum Years of Experience Required: 3 Years
- Specialty: Medium-to-large commercial
This position is for an experienced controls or computer networking technician familiar with major DDC manufacturer such as Siemens, Johnson Controls, Automated Logic, etc., or programming skills with 2 + years’ experience in the controls business. This is a DDC Programmer position in EC&D’s construction department.
- 3-5 years DDC programming experience with 2 or more years specialized experience in a BACnet, Tridium, and system integration.
- Thorough knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical control systems including programming experience for HVAC and BAS systems is required.
- Tridium & Niagara experience is desired.
- Strong computer related skills network and systems experience with broad knowledge of concepts, principles, practices and procedures in systems development.
- Knowledge of programming and writing operational code.
- Ability to review, understand and analyze all types of mechanical drawings, engineered control drawings, specifications, wiring and sequences.
- IT networking skills are a plus.
- Develop system graphic displays according to project specifications or sales proposal.
- The right candidate will have excellent technical skills and outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- This person must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- This position requires mature judgment and initiative.
- Time management and organizational skills are also essential.
- Interpret control sequences and create programming language.
- Has technical responsibility for planning, organizing and conducting technical projects or phases of projects involving design and development.
- Work directly with clients, outside engineer consultants, and ALL in house staff (project managers/engineers/field installers).
Please be advised that all candidates:
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Be able to pass a drug screening
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefit